Supply Chain Manager
As a Supply Chain manager, you are an experienced people manager with an overall responsibility for the process from order to delivery of all parts and tools. You also play a key role when it comes to stock management and working capital optimization.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Leading your team as a true people manager.
- Support a smooth and cost effective operation of the business in general.
- Price and contract negotiations with international suppliers.
- Working capital management linked to min-max stock levels and payment terms.
- Optimization of stock levels.
- Improvement of administration processes related to procurement.
- Lean management and increase efficiencies.
- Process optimization for purchasing, logistics as well as stock follow-up.
- Your office is based in Flanders and you report to the Group CFO.
Key-words: supply chain, procurement, purchasing, cost reduction, price negotiation, stock management, contract optimization, logistics, JIT, lean, purchase,…
- You obtained a Master degree or similar through experience and have at least 8 years of experience as a supply chain manager in a technical business in an international context.
- As a people manager you achieve results through people while keeping a healthy balance between the goal of the company and the individual needs.
- You are a pioneer and entrepreneur with vision who takes initiative with a hands-on approach.
- You have a strategic and analytical mindset with a strong proficiency in implementation and optimization. You excel in Lean supply chain management.
- You are organized and focused on achieving results and finding solutions. You also seek to understand the business well and you are an excellent bridge-builder between different departments.
- You have excellent communicating and negotiating skills in English (spoken and written).
Our client is a Business-to-Business service provider in an international environment.
- A competitive salary package and a fixed contract.
- The possibility to work in a very fascinating industry within an international context.
- Be part of a dynamic company which offers a lot of career opportunities.
- An environment where values as flexibility, openness and innovation are important.